Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Season of Travel

Where have I been?  I am beginning to lose track of all the places I have been this year - it's been hectic. Fun, but crazy.

Rhode Island [4 or more times]
Norfolk, VA - Feb
Virginia Beach, VA - Feb
Philadelphia - Jan onward
Brewster, NY - Jan
Stuart FL - Mar
Gainesville - Feb, Mar, May, June twice
Boston - Aug


Washington DC - April, November
Jersey Shore - Sept
Seattle - Sept
Chicago - November

I don't know about you, I get tired just reading the list.  Some of the travel has been for work, but mostly for visiting family ... it's been a huge blessing even though it has been exhausting at times.  I've been delighted to get to see so much of our beautiful country this year and tried to spend time outdoors enjoying it.

Will we stay home for Christmas or go to Florida ??

1 comment: