Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two Roads Diverged in a Wood

'and I, I took the one less traveled
and that has made all the difference'

Our family is beginning a season of transition. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.  We are following God in this journey called life and faithfully taking the next step... 

... which leads to Philadelphia.

Beginning in January, I will be working at Eastern University.  I'm excited about a new job, a new city, and the chance to be closer to family. 

This new chapter in life will be hard and yet I think that God has good things in store for all of us.

Saying goodbye to AIM and my wonderful friends there makes me feel a bit sad.  It is a great ministry and I will miss it.

But I look forward to what is around the bend in 2011.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment